I have a whole folder of photos that make good blog fodder. Adventures to tell you about. Like, I learned to ski, and now I can engage enthusiastically when the Safeway cashier says, “Mt. Hood got 44 inches of powder last night!”. And peaceful-sunsets-over-the-farm photos, that will make you wish you wish your commute was on a Honda Rancher ATV like mine. And pictures of my .22 Ruger rifle and the target I made to practice shooting in my lower field. These are all things I do.
But I’m sort of a lazy person and despite spending this whole weekend lounging around, those pictures and accompanying stories still aren’t on this blog. So, there you go: I had adventures and there are pictures to prove it. Trust.
In current news, here’s wassup:
- Keith is in Singapore for a week – work trip. He gets to have all the fun.
- I brought my .22 rifle home from the farm. Imma shoot you in the kneecaps if you break into my house. Got that, all you opportunistic blog-reading vandals out there?
- Ran out of coffee today, so I had to endure a pot of decaf. My eyelid has been twitching like crazy all evening…as though I got all hopped up on 6 pots of caffienated coffee. What the hell, people?!
- I have had the laziest weekend in memorable history. I have a cold and an empty house. I’ve pretty much only left my sofa for church and chores. Monday will be a rude awakening.
- Discovered the Heartless Bastards last week and that’s pretty much all I’ve been listening to since.
- The eyelid twitching. Won’t. Stop. Oh my gosh.